TJ Cantabile (CF)
TJ Cantabile flutes - 'Step-up' silver head flutes with a wide array of headjoint options and additional features
The ideal ‘Step-up’ or 'Upgrade' flute for the established flute player who wishes to add a precious metal element on their instrument to fully explore the vast tonal and performance possibilities.
The TJ Cantabile flute has 925 silver headjoint, silver-plated body, footjoint tube and silver-plated French style pointed key arm mechanism and two headjoint crowns.
- 925 silver headjoint
- Responsive headjoint design
- Hand over-cutting and undercutting of the embouchure hole
- Japanese tubing
- Pointed key arm mechanism
- Solid heavy weighted headjoint crown
- Triple-plated finish
- Hidden adjusting screws
- High quality Italian pads
- French style wooden case
- Fleecy lined case cover with shoulder strap
- Wooden cleaning rod
- White internal cleaning cloth
- Microfibre cloth
- Owner Guide
- Hand set-up and finished in UK technical workshops
Celebrating music, our little imperfections and promoting positive mental health.
The free interactive website which aims to make all flute players 'happy'.
Flute warranty and owners guide (click here)