Wooden flute headjoints for the discerning musician
Trevor James flutes are proud to have more headjoint options than any student to conservatory flute manufacturer today.
Wooden heads (From left to right)
The TJ Mopane / Cocobolo and Grenadilla wood headjoints (all 'Voiced' by English headjoint maker Andrew Oxley). Supplied in a TJ Cherrywood case with purple velvet case cover.
Metal head Options
- 925 silver lip and riser with silver-plated tube
- 958 silver lip and rise 'Voce' cut with silver-plated tube
- 925 silver lip, riser and tube
- 958 silver 'Voce' cut lip, riser and tube
- Grenadilla wood lip and riser on 958 silver tube