Trevor James 10x
3 x UK Music Industry Award Winner!
An excellent flute for the new flute player or those returning to playing after a few years away. The TJ10x is a very free blowing instrument which assists the new flute player to learn at a much quicker pace. High quality manufacture and silver-plating with final hand set-up in our UK technical workshops.
The TJ 10x flute is available in two options:
- Straight headjoint model – a standard concert flute model
- Curved and straight headjoint model – a 10x flute with both curved and straight headjoints. The perfect investment for the smaller player as they will start on the curved head and simply swap to the straight headjoint when they are ready.
- New advanced headjoint features - Designed to be free blowing to assist the new player in obtaining easy and yet rich sound production
- Double skin yellow pads - Carefully worked by our technicians to give an accurate airtight seal which is vitally important to the performance of the instrument
- Felts instead of cork under the tail arms – Very quiet mechanism
- New triple plated finish (We believe this technique to be unique) – a double layer of silver-plating on top of a flash copper coating gives durability to the silver finish of each instrument.
- All-in-one ‘Prolite’ case with shoulder strap and handle
- Fine care and attention to the finishing of all key work – carefully worked during manufacture and then double checked by our UK technicians to ensure instrument looks great to the eye!
- Accuracy and tightness of all fitting of the key assembly - Gives a secure and positive feel to the student.